This is the presentation given by Grant Williams at the Mines & Money conference in London in early December. It details why he believes the gold price is languishing despite a wealth of what would ordinarily be positive catalysts. This is easily one of the best gold presentations that I have ever seen and is well worth the 28 minutes of your time…
FREE Email Updates!
- Is Bitcoin a Bubble Set to Burst?
- Cryptocurrency Review: India Legalizes Bitcoin, Ethereum Flash Crash, ICO Update
- How to Profit from Irrational Low-Inflation Exuberance
- GDXJ Sell Off is a Blessing in Disguise
- Cryptocurrency Update: Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Bitcoin Crosses $3,000 on Coindesk Index
- GSB Weekly Review: FED Hikes, Dollar Climbs, Gold Slides
- Cryptocurrency Update: Steemit, Factom and $1 Million per Bitcoin
- Gold, the Dow, Bubbles and the Coming Correction