This is the presentation given by Grant Williams at the Mines & Money conference in London in early December. It details why he believes the gold price is languishing despite a wealth of what would ordinarily be positive catalysts. This is easily one of the best gold presentations that I have ever seen and is well worth the 28 minutes of your time…
FREE Email Updates!
- Bitcoin Step Aside, Dash Hits $100, Up 2,500% in 2017
- Gold and Silver Commercial Traders Begin to Cover Short Positions
- A Major New Source of Gold Demand is Upon Us – Muslim Gold
- Will Gold Continue to Drop? Rate Hikes, COMEX Shorts, Divergent Tops, Oh My!!
- Bitcoin Price Doubles in the Past 4 Months to Overtake Gold
- Gold Pressured By Increasing Odds of March FED Rate Hike
- Bitcoin Rockets to Multi-Year High of $1,222 as Winklevoss ETF Nears SEC Decision
- Inflation Spikes in 2017, Supporting Gold Prices Despite Increased Odds of March Rate Hike